Wednesday 10 December 2014

So here we have Xavier Beks one of are star athletes at Waimairi school.

How did you go ?

um I did good because I won.

What did you win ?

The 80 meter sprints.

What else did you compete in and how did you go in it ?

I did long jump and I got 5th.

How far did you jump and do you think you could do better ?

um I jumped 4.32 and yeah because I missed out on 3rd by three cm.

Wow thats awesome what a jump but you missed out thats too bad.

Whats your goal for next time ?

 To get into top three for long jump.

Other than long jump and sprints what are you good at ? high jump because two weeks ago I jumped 1.31m and if I jumped the same hight as I did 2 weeks ago I would of came third in centrals in 10 year olds.

that was our interview with Xavier hope he wins next time at long jump.



by Joe and Will,

No comments:

Post a Comment