Wednesday 22 October 2014

Waimairi Cricket Team

Waimairi Cricket Team Interview


Hi I'm Sara. I am going to interview Taylah Holdem and Abby Mckissock  Waimairi cricket stars.


1. Taylah how long have you been playing cricket? 

Well I have been playing cricket for a few years.

2. Wow!! how amazing!! when is your next cricket game?

We have a cricket game every week for 3 weeks.

3. How are you feeling about this weeks game?

I am feeling really nervous because its our first game and we are versing Paparoa Street.

4. Can tell us a cricket  experience that happened to you?

One of my cricket experiences was when I was playing a family game with my whole family and my dad was batting and he hit one of his best shots and I caught him out!!! 


Now I am going to interview Abby Mckissock.

1. Abby how long have you been playing cricket?

I've been playing cricket for four years.

2.Thats cool abby what is one of your favourite cricket experiences?

In my first year of cricket I got my first catch.

3. Are you feeling nervous about your first game this year?

Not really because at the moment I play hard ball.

4.Why do you want to play cricket?

I want to play cricket because its a fun game and I would rather be outside then inside.

Thank you Taylah and Abby for your time to do this interview.

Sara.











No comments:

Post a Comment